Listing Courtesy of: NORTHERN GREAT LAKES / Coldwell Banker Schmidt Realtors Cadillac / Mike McGuire
  6222 Raymond Road Tustin, MI 49688
Active (18 Days)


This 29 acre parcel w old one bedroom farm house has been in the family for over 100 years. There is a great building site just back from the existing house with an incredible view. Revitalize the existing house or build a new home to enjoy this property year round. The property has rolling hills on 90 % of the area and then a mix of large Blue Spruce pine trees and small christmas trees on the remaining 10%, the owner dug a small pond on the south east corner of the property that seems to keep water in it almost all year long. The house is an old one bedroom farm house the needs fair amount of TLC, and is being sold "AS IS" but could become something. There is also a 24 x 40 pole building with two pull up doors, and old work shop/shed 16 x 20, and a small barn that could be reinforced and kept or torn down for more room. large with an incredible view from the back porch or built you new home to enjoy this property year round.

Lot Size
29 acres
School District
Pine River Area Schools
Lake County
Bathroom Details
  • Mi
Lot Information
  • Christmas Trees
  • Evergreens
  • Cleared
  • Previously Farmed
  • Rolling
Utility Information
  • Utilities: Electric
Calculate drive times to this property

Estimated Monthly Mortgage Payment

*Based on Fixed Interest Rate withe a 30 year term, principal and interest only

Listing price
Down payment
Interest rate
Disclaimer: Square footage is based on information available to agent, including County records. Information has not been verified by agent and should be verified by buyer.
Mike McGuire
Mike McGuire
Show Contact Info