- 4686 Douglas Circle NW
Canton, OH 44718
Welcome to my Website
Hello and thank you for viewing my website.
I understand the importance of owning your own home- A home is a place of comfort, joy, security and hopefully an investment for you and your family. Big home, little home, ranch, tudor, 2 story, craftsman, classical, modern, suburbs, city… and the list goes on of sizes, styles and prices.
Which do you like best? What fits your needs? I would love the opportunity of helping you find your dream home.
Through our Multiple Listing System I can automatically send information of home on the market. Take a few moments, make a list and give me a call to discuss your needs and let’s start looking.
Thinking about selling? At Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty, Part of the Schmidt Family of Companies, we have a plethora of websites, connections, and marketing plans designed to sell your home quickly, at the highest price and with the least amount of hassle.
Take a few moments and give me a call and let’s start the process.
Thinking about building your custom home? I would be glad to help you with finding a lot, securing a builder, that special plan and financing of your dream home.
Just reach out to me by phone or email- I would love to be your Realtor!
Evie Miller 330-936-3363 email@example.com
- Representing Buyers and Sellers
- Certified Property Stager
- Smart Home Certified
- Ohio Association of Realtors Presidents Sales Club (Top 10% of Ohio Realtors)
- Stark County Association of Realtors Salesperson of the Year-1997
- Stark County Association of Realtors Equal Opportunity Award
- BA Malone University
- Completed Advanced Courses at Kent State University Graduate School
- Taught Real Estate Courses at 2 Universities
- Managed 2 Real Estate Companies
- CSP Designatiion from Nation Association of Home Builders
- Multi-Million Real Estate Sales
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS REALTOR EMERITUS AWARD
- National Association of Realtors' Realtor Emeritus 2011
- NAR Realtor Emeritus
Broker to Broker
- Written and Directed 13 Children's Television Plays
- Authored a history Book
- Biking on the Erie Canal Way
- Making furniture and other wood items
- Studying the American Revolution and the Civil War
Having lived in Stark County all of my life and I am very knowledgeable of the areas attributes. My successful career in real estate began when I started courses at Kent State Graduate School, Kent, Ohio. I am a full time Realtor and received the Stark County Association of Realtor Salesperson of the Year Award in 1997 and also the Equal Opportunity in Housing Award. Having taught real estate classes at Malone University and Stark State University--I know real estate.
IT WOULD BE MY PLEASURE TO SERVE YOU WITH YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS. IF YOU ARE A BUYER, SELLER, INVESTOR OR MOVING INTO ANOTHER AREA OR STATE---I CAN HELP. I ALSO WOULD APPRECIATE THE OPPORTUNITY TO ASSIST YOUR RELATIVES, FAMILY MEMBERS,NEIGHBORS AND FREINDS WITH THEIR REAL ESTATE NEEDS.
- Active in Church Activities
- Active in Drama Productions
- Community Projects
- Red Cross Volunteer
- Volunteer for Football Hall of Fame weekend in Canton